Sunday, April 03, 2011

just some thoughts {on moving}

I have a b.b. {short for "blogging buddy"}. And no, it's not my husband...he sometimes claims to be a b.w. {short for "blog widow"}, but don't worry your little heart, he'll survive! Anyway, my b.b. {blogging buddy} would be my sweet dog, Piper! And yes, she is the one previously mentioned in my morning cup of coffee. {As a side note, I no longer want to list her on Craig's list!} Piper has so lovingly taken it upon herself to keep me company while I write all my thoughts out on my computer! Right at this moment, she is fast asleep right beside me. Usually she gets jealous of my laptop and decides she needs to be the one sitting on my lap. Needless to say, Piper usually wins and I end up with my laptop not on my lap {as the description of it specifies}, but on the arm-rest of our couch. FYI: It's much easier to type when it's on my lap. Spoiled dog? I would say yes. But how can you say no to this face?!
In other news, Matt and I made the move to Tulsa and have already set up our mini
living room in the back room at his parents house! Matt starts his new job on Thursday and we've already started house-hunting! I cannot even wait!!! Call me sentimental, but I was so sad to leave our little house in Lawton. :( But luckily for us, we left Lawton with a contract signed and closing date set! Matt and I are in awe at how God orchestrated everything so perfectly! We put a for-sale-by-owner sign in our yard on a Tuesday, were going to list it with a realtor the following Monday and got a call/offer on it on Sunday! So instead of signing a contract with a realtor, we signed a contract to sell our house! How exciting!! I love the way God does little things to confirm that you're going in the right direction! We are so excited to see what God has in store for us here in T-town!
My next step is starting to job hunt {bleh!}.  Why can't I be paid to play with my dogs and spoil my husband?! Someone really needs to make a job for that. How was your weekend??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...