Sunday, February 05, 2012

Call me un-American....

So while the rest of America is intently fixed to their tv screen to watch the other annual event that divides America {the first event being the presidential race}, I am taking advantage of this Super Bowl opportunity to have a tv all to myself {if you don't count Lola and Piper}. This includes a New Girl marathon, catching up on my favorite blogs and eating all the yummy, delicious food that comes along with the day! 

Really though, my New Girl marathon ends up being a re-run of one episode that I've already watched about 37 times! So if you're part of the 0.157% of Americans that don't watch the Super Bowl, you can join me {and Lola and Piper} in watching this oh-so-fantastic new series! :) So don't feel un-American because Zooey Deschanel is about as American Pie as it gets!

Happy Super Bowl!

1 comment:

Melissa Wiebe said...

LOVE that show. Phil and i laughed so hard at that episode.... seems like they are super funny about every other one.. but still so entertaining. sounds like you had a great sunday afternoon!
-m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...