Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Outfit Diaries

Much like the rest of the world, Oklahoma has been experiencing an unusually early and warm spring! It's the first day of April and already 90 degrees!! I'm definitely not complaining! Just hoping that our summer won't be as horribly hot as last year! This girl {or anyone for that matter} can't breath when it's 117 outside!!
This lovely spring has got me on a bright color craze! I'm usually a neutral girl, but I couldn't resist the summery colors in this top!



2 comments:

Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

You are absolutely beautiful, and I LOVE this top! I'm excited I found your blog, and am totally a follower now :)


Britt
thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com

Christine Andrew said...

Cute floral top!

hellofashion123.blogspot.com

Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...