Thursday, June 16, 2011

flowers and dogs and husbands....oh my!

It was a Tuesday morning...nothing special about the day. In fact, I would actually consider it a little too drab and a lot too hot! {I don't know if I'll ever adjust to this Oklahoma humidity!} Anyway, I received a wonderful kiss goodbye from my hubs {all of his kisses are wonderful :) } and we both set off on our separate ways to work.  We both had a busy weekend and didn't get to spend much time alone together, which is always disappointing, but just a part of life sometimes!
Early in the afternoon, Matt told me he was going to try to come visit me and needed the address to where I was going to be {I change locations almost daily with my job}. Of course I gave it to him, because I love ANY excuse that I get to see his sweet smile with the dimple on the side!  Little did I know he had something else up his sleeve.  Later in the afternoon, these came parading through the office and landed on my desk! :)



















Sigh.....
Have I mentioned that I really, Really, REALLY love him?! Because I do.

In other news, Lola is about to turn 1!!! Which means that I'm googling "doggie birthday parties" like crazy! Here are some of my favorite ideas so far....

cake {in pink of course!}

game {bob for the bone}
{source}


party favors {from Lola}
{source}


outfit
{source}

Ok, now realistically, Lola wouldn't keep an outfit on for five minutes....whether it's her birthday party or a movie premier!  But one day, when she grows out of her "I like to eat everything" stage, I'll buy her a cute outfit! Until then, we'll stick to cute collars! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...