Thursday, July 26, 2012

Easy-Peasy Guacamole Heezy

The girls and I were talking about vacations today....about umbrella drinks, big hats and guacamole....all things poolside! So of course, what do I crave the rest of the day?? Guacamole, of course! But not the guacamole that comes in a packet from the store, guacamole that has all things fresh! So here's what I came up with:

Easy-Peasy Guacamole Heezy
{Don't ask about the name...there really is no rhyme or reason. Okay, I lied. There is a rhyme. But definitely no reason.}
Ingredients {i.e. The Goods}:
1 Avocado
1 Small Tomato
1 Clove Minced Garlic
1/2 Tsp Lime Juice
1/4 Tsp Salt

Directions {kind of overrated.}:
Cut and core avocado. Scoop into bowl.
Wash and dice tomato. Add to avocado mixture.
Stir until avocado has a smooth .
Mince garlic and add to mixture. Stir.
Add lime juice.
Salt to taste

See?? I told you! Easy-peasy! The best part is that this takes 10 minutes from start to finish. Aaaand is a mean competitor to any restaurant style guac! The other best part? Everything is fresh and natural! Farewell guac packs! You will not be missed.

Have some leftover avocado? Try this. Your face {and you} can thank me later.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh thank you for this! I LOVE guacamole! Definitely trying this one out. Looks delicious.

Char said...

I totally made this, and I've gotta say this is my favorite guac recipe now! Thanks! I actually tried it with lemon juice, but it was so addicting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...