Saturday, March 05, 2011

{engagement} anniversary

One year ago {two days ago}, I told the most {incredible.creative.handsome.Godly.} man that I would marry him! By far, it's been one of the best decision I've ever made!
Truthfully, we both had to be reminded {of the anniversary} on the day of by one of our friends who helped him plan everything out for the proposal! Haha we're both so horrible at remembering dates! I can still remember waking up {actually, not sleeping} the morning after we got engaged and being so ecstatic that we were actually going to be able to spend the rest of our lives together! The ring added quite a bit of excitement as well..hehe! :) I think I stared at my hand for about two weeks {plus one month} straight! Fun, fun, fun!! Now I loveeeee just being able to wake up next to him every morning! I love my man!

Read how much effort my honey put in to proposing @

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...