Sunday, October 16, 2011

A hobby of compromise

Next thing on the update list...Matt and I were going through a list of items, trying to figure out a hobby that we would both enjoy. My list involved all things "North Face" {or so he calls them}, the usual rock climbing, kayaking and biking. His involved pretty much everything opposite of that, but both our eyes lit up when we ran across the word "Photography."  I had taken a class in high school and a college course, but hadn't really used my camera for a couple years. We found him a camera online that needed a few repairs, but luckily he is the fix-all handy-man that isn't even intimidated by SLR digital cameras and was able to fix it!  This equaled two things for us: a major steal of a deal and an opportunity for us to enjoy each other's company while flexing a little bit of our creativity muscles!! We had so much fun and I will admit, it was fun being able to "model" for my hubs! Haha! Here's a few of our combined favorites! :)












1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

What a great Idea, it looks like you learned a lot, your pictures are excellent! YOu are so beautiful Marcie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...